Friday, May 22, 2009

Routine Kids

Well I guess I have become to much of a routine. I told Ethan today that we were going to costco when the girls went to school. So i could not figure out why he would not eat his lunch. Well off to costco, Ethan did wonderful, since i think half the world was there shopping for the weekend. Well as we were leaving Ethan went nuts he wanted his berry smoothie, that we get on the way out. Well i think he knew that he was going to get this so he did not eat.

When we got home, he was so sassy. He did not want to get out of the car, he got in the front seat, and he would jump from side to side when I was trying to get him. He would watch which side I was on and change sides.

When the girls start to ask for something repeatly we have a saying ' well I want a million dollars.' Well I said this to Angelina and without skipping a beat she said well ask dadda he has all the money.

when chris got home he said the same thing to her and she told him to check his pockets that he has all the dollars.

No comments: