Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ella and Riley's Dedication




Ok, I am currently having a discussion with my hubby and my brother-in-law about my spelling. So for the world to know I cannot spell very well, and most of the time I am doing the blog it is with two to three kids in my lap.

Today was a wonderful day, first mama went to church to serve in Kensington kids and the kids stayed with thier daddy. Then it was off with all of us to church for the noon service. Ethan did not like the time change, he is used to taking his nap at this time.

Then Ella and Riley had thier deadication ( for the world to know my hubby and brother in law were making fun of me and told me how to spell dedication, so I will not change this). Aunt Amanda did a wonderful job. I am not able to tell what was said since I was chasing Ethan outside. When Aunt Amanda started to talk so did he.

the girls had a wonderful time with everyone. They did not understand why there was not candles on the cake.

Okay to give everyone an update both ethan and angelina have been very ill. they are now better, but i was unable to blog, since i had one kid always with me. Brianna did not get anything. i am at my moms doing this so email me if you need me, i can get that from my phone.

No comments: