Friday, May 22, 2009

Update on the Girls

We had our computer die this past week, so I have not been able to blog as much as i like. Chris brought home his laptop tonight, so I could update everyone.

We the girls are doing wonderful, they love school. They will return to the program next year, so that will be fun. We have found something that is helping thier activity levels, it is a weighted animal, we have a dog and turtle. This has done wonders. We are also working with thier speech. They are improving everyday. They can now carry on a conversation, it is not full yet. But they are a lot more social.

The girls favorite thing to do is go to church. we go as a family on Sunday mornings, both Chris and I serve in the kids department. I take the kids on Wedsneday night. they will ask daily are we going to church today? I love this, they are learning and they love it. What more can I ask for.

During the past couple of months I have really notice a difference in the kids. Ethan is a little man and the girls are now little girls. They have thier own personalties.

Angelina is the little mother she likes to help. she always wants to help you and she is the first one to tell me when Ethan is doing something. Angelina is my artist, she is always coming home with different art projects.

Brianna is my little drama queen. She is knows what she wants to wear and nothing less will do. We go through many outfit choices before we get our outfit on. She also will only do things when she wants to, not when i think she should. Brianna does not like to do art projects she wants to play with her friends. Her teacher says they have a group and she is the leader.

I am blessed to have my children.

No comments: