Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Babies growin

I came into the living room and I asked Angelina 'how are my babies?' she said, mama you only have one baby and he is over there. She told me that she is not a baby anymore, she is a big girl.

The girls are really having fun at school, they won third place at their school's track and field day.

Brianna is such a little girl, she likes to get dress on her own and goes to bed on her own now. She will come up and ask one of us to help her to get her in her bed.

Okay I have found a whole new issue with having twin girls, they now are fighting in the car all the time. I found myself saying noone touch anyone ever again. They say things like 'she is touching me' 'she pulled my hair' she is talking to me ; she is talking too loud; ahahahahahahah
i think i may limit the time in the car.

I want to document what my little ones having been doing for thier blog. i want them to know that people love them, and want to be a part of thier lives.

Grandpa Eddie came over this week, to see the girls and the big guy. He did lock his keys in his car, so the girls thought that was funny.

This weekend i worked most of it, so Nana and Papa had them most of the weekend. they got to play outside and plant flowers. They love spending time with them, they dont care what they do, they just want to be with them. I have always been very close with my grandparents, so this is wonderful to have my little ones to be close to thier grandparents.

The girls love to go to church, it means the world to me to have my entire family to go to church together. Chris and I take the girls every weekend, chris took them with out me this weekend. I was so proud, he got them dressed, and to church on time.

Nana, papa and i take the kids to church on Wed. nights. They love it, they are so proud of knowing thier bible lesson. It is wonderful to hear Brianna tell me that ;she was not scared, Jesus is there for her.

My daughter are wonderful with thier brother who likes to play with them. He likes to do whatever they do, so this house can get very loud.

i am amazed at how much my little ones have grown up this past year. I sometimes have to stand back and think that my three year olds get on a bus without me, go to class without each other and they love it. We are blessed with wonderful teachers.

Brianna has Ms. Cheryl and Ms. Rose, they are the huggie type which is what she needs. Brianna has been able to sit in circle time for the first time, since using her dog. This is amazing, since she is able to listen more that means she learns more. I know she will out grow this, I have faith, and i am speaking it. Brianna has a group of kids she loves to play with, that is not her sister. Since Brianna likes to play with animals and dolls.

Angelina has Ms. Millie and Ms. Kathy, they are the high energy type which is perfect for her. Angelina is able to do her art, she loves to paint and sing songs. She stills has issues with sitting, but her teachers are working with me to help her with this. I know that she will able to sit with out issues at some point. About everyday she brings home some type of art project. She loves to give these to her grandparents. She is so proud of her art, she will ask if we love them.

Ethan has become a little man, he likes to play with his trucks and shopping with his mama. I am able to get alot of errons done while the girls are at school. So he loves to shop and he will blow kisses when he is leaving. He is not a real talker, but in this house who can be. He likes to tell you ; that way.

1 comment:

Kim Cervone said...

the fighting isn't a twin thing. Maybe a sib thing and DEFINITELY a sister thing. I find myself saying look out your windows and if you touch or talk, you will not being doing (fill in the blank)...good luck with that!!! xo