On Saturday chris and I put the tree for the kids. Well we had known from years past that we need a kid friendly tree. So when I was putting on a few of the stuffed ornaments, the girls got all of their stuffed animals on the tree. It looks wonderful, I know noone has a tree like ours. Both of the girls had Ethan help them with the animals. Everyone is proud of what the tree looks like.
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. 3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Christmas Tree
On Saturday chris and I put the tree for the kids. Well we had known from years past that we need a kid friendly tree. So when I was putting on a few of the stuffed ornaments, the girls got all of their stuffed animals on the tree. It looks wonderful, I know noone has a tree like ours. Both of the girls had Ethan help them with the animals. Everyone is proud of what the tree looks like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like the gate around the tree!
I like the kid within the gate around the tree!!! hahahaha
Love it!
Super cute...very unique!
Post a Comment