
Well, since we had to clean the house most of the day on Friday and Sat. Things we a little dull. Dada golfed most of the day, and the kids and I just hung out here. This weekend we got backpacks for school. The girls were so sassy with them.
Ethan is trying to walk all the time. He is now talking all the time when our pastor Steve, is talking. I have to now take him out of service.
The girls are trying to learn to potty train. It is fun to say the least. Angelina has just gone on the potty, when she got up and went to go get her brother, when she peed on him. He thought it was funny, Mama did not. It took almost an hour to get us all cleaned up.
Ethan wants to play with only what his sisters have.
Here are some pictures of my great grandparents on my grandmothers side. The Taylors.
1 comment:
I know it was a pain in the butt cleaning you all up, but I am laughing. I think that is a crackup.
Post a Comment