Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bus Ride






Well, this mama is now in tears writing this, since my babies are growing up too fast for me. ( no dont worry WORLD, i dont want anymore). The girls went on thier first Bus ride, they loved it. The girls kept saying this is so cool. The girls were able to get into the bus and off with no help. ( mama was there just in case). The girls both did not want to stop the ride. When the bus turned they would laugh. Everyone sang Wheels on the Bus. The girls were just laughing most of the time. Angelina told me ' mama I do the bus myself'. We all sang the we did song on the way out of the bus.

2 comments:

Felosak Family said...

That is GREAT that they loved the bus! I can just hear everyone singing wheels on the bus! Don't worry mama I am sure I will cry to when my babies go off on the bus....it's normal.

Laura said...

Nicole, they are getting so big, sad isn't it! I cried when karli walked down the aisle at my brother's wedding and she was only the flower girl....I'll be sobbing at her wedding for sure!