Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Spartan Victory

On Saturday, Angelina and I went to the MSU football game. It was the first game Angelina has ever been to. We had a lot fun and were in a good mood because it was victory. Angelina would clap when MSU scored a touchdown, sing when the music was playing, and would say Go Green, Go White. I think she was finally putting everything together about when I would talk about MSU. She also took a lot of pictures with the camera. I honestly did not have one problem with her. But after all, she is my kid. LOL! After we left the game, we took some pictures in front of the Sparty Statue and the stadium. Then we shopped for a little while and went home.

I asked Angelina how she like the game. She said that she had fun. She even told Nicole that it was "Awesome." It is funny because I have never heard Angelina say "Awesome".


Overall, I would have to say that was the best game I have ever been to because I was able to share one of my favorite things to do with my daughter and she had fun. I cannot wait until this Saturday when I can share this same joy with Brianna. I am truly blessed!

2 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

Sounds like a landmark day for you two. Maybe she never has said "awesome" because until now, nothing has earned the title : ) What a great memory for you both!

Keri said...

That is really cool Chris! I am glad that you have the opportuity to have a special date with A.