It has been a crazy few weeks. I want to get all caught up tonight, while my crew is in bed. I have been doing a lot of thinking in the last couple of weeks about how my babies have changed. I wanted to document some of these things for them. I have choosen to have my blog be my gift to my babies.
Ethan is becoming a wonderful young man. He likes to play act or mock me in everything. He is so smart, he has the engineering gene, I know it is from my side of the family. He is able to put things together, as well as take them apart. He loves to take the handles off of my dresser. It drives chris nuts, but i think he is just so smart. He loves his sisters, he cried my sissy when they got on the bus. He know that he does not get to go. Ethan will be starting Speech Therapy. This is not a suprise to me, but his activity level is what worries me. God is teaching me to be understanding and to know that he is in control and even if i dont see the plan he does.
Angelina is a one in control she got on the bus with no issue. She likes to see how things grow, and she is so proud of everything she does. She is my little one in charge.
Brianna is my soft hearted one, she likes to love everyone and is sure to feel what others are feeling. She did not like the bus!!! she cried so hard the neighbor down the street called to check on us.
No comments:
Post a Comment