I wanted to post this so everyone will stop worring, but not praying. Ethan is undergoing a lot of testing for his speech delay. This has been a major concern for us. He will need a lot of therapy, so this means a lot of money for us to spend. He is worth every cent. So I am just trusting God that he will be fine, and not putting my faith in man. I will be kicking and screaming to get him everything he needs. He is a wonderful little boy and we love him. I will need to do alot more Tupperware to help pay for this, but it will be worth it. He will be just fine. I am just having to adjust to this.
Ethan went to his first day of school and he was so sweet, he was walking out of the building holding my hand and he gave it a kiss on my scar. He loves his teacher, she is the same teacher the girls had. she worked with them so well. We are having to adjust his ed program to fit, since he is different than the girls. But anyone who changed his diaper knew that.
No comments:
Post a Comment