Sunday, September 27, 2009

I have to post

I have not been posting a lot since I have been working on a few things here. I want to say I am very blessed to have my family and freinds. They are wonderful to me, I have had some really long nights as of late.  Ethan has will be starting in school this week. It has been a very long couple of weeks. We have had to make some decisions about his schooling. He is also speech delayed, which is hard for me as a mother, in addition he has the same attention issues that his sisters have. So my days are never very dull.  Well we have found a wonderful program to help him, this is the same one his sisters were in.  so off we go, bean box and all.  They think that it is the same delay as his sisters.  I know in my heart that everything is in Gods hands, and I just have to have faith.

Dont worry pray, if you have prayed dont worry.  This is my new thought of the day.

1 comment:

Keri said...

<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7K0Dp2M2fE