Monday, November 10, 2008

Looonnnnnggggggggg weekend

Well, this has been one of the longest weekends of our lives. The girls and I were sick all weekend, so we were in the house all weekend. We missed out on Evan's birthday party and Nana's birthday party. Daddy and Ethan were the only ones allowed out of the house. Needless to say it was very hard keeping the girls inside. Ps. coughing when you have gastic reflux SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brianna at one point throwup GREEN stuff.

On a lighter note Brianna can now sing the Michigan State fight song. She loves the part that say 'fight fight go team fight'. She says victory for msuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

It is very cute.

2 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

We missed you guys. The kids would have loved the party. Cara outdid herself. I hope you are all back to 100% xoxo

Macomb County Mother of Multiples said...

Well I still sound like a frog but the girls are better. Sat night was a very rough night.