Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Girls are crazy.




Well the girls went to school yesterday. While they were in thier circle time with thier group, Brianna was telling everyone where to put thier picture. If they did not put thier picture there she would make a sad face. Brianna kept hugging the teacher. When Brianna was getting tested to her speech. Angelina was not happy, she kept yelling anna. I had to kept moving her away to the testing could be completed.

Ethan is moving all the time. He wants to play with his food. He is now taking a spoon and grabing his bowl to try to feed himself. I think he thinks i am to slow for him. he is dada's boy. I think Ethan may be a Doctor since he is already trying to give the baby doll mouth to mouth.




Today at class the girls were playing so well, they painted a star and themselves. The girls love to dance and move everywhere.




We went to get a oil change, Brianna was not happy she wanted to kick the guy rear end.

2 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

A doctor or a ladies man!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah sure a doctor alright.....I agree with Kim and he's a ladies man.....did he get his moves from daddy?