This is the kids new cousin Clark Collins, with his big sister Libby. My cousin Heather looks great!! I wish I had looked this good. Libby is only two days older than the girls. I can see how all three of the kids look alike. Yeah , they look like mama's side of the family. Now the kids have more people to play with. Clark now makes the third boy of the great grandkids of Grandma Ilene. Jaxson, Ethan and Clark. The girls are Olivia, Madison, Eliza, Libby, Angelina, Brianna.
I need to say I am sorry to my niece Madison. I had forgotten by mistake. She is the child of my sister Melissa. I do these posts in such a hurry I forget things. I am truly sorry for that.
8 comments:
I believe Grandma Ilene is the great grandmother of Madison too. That makes six girls not five, 100% Wigley.
I apologize for that. I have corrected it. I know Nicole was in rush to get the blog out.
I am so sorry, i did this in two mintues. Madison is 100% wigley!!!!!!!! I was just thinking of the kids down south. I am so sorry!!!
Lighten up folks ... it's just a simple platform to share pictures of cute kids! BTW - 100% anything implies that your family tree doesn't fork?
:o)
BTW - if you are wanting to be correct about everything then you would know that you posted a statement and not a question! I think you might need to lighten up :)
I would say that this is more than just a "simple platform to share pictures of cute kids" This will mean a lot to the the girls and Ethan some day. Words have a big meaning. EVERYONE that loves those kids should be included in this and I think it is sad that they aren't. But that is the parents choice.
BTW - Our family tree has forked out beautifully! None of the kids are 100% Wigley, but the kids are 100% grandma Ilene WIGLEYS great grandkids...
I find this pretty sad that a simple mistake has turned into this much drama.
This blog was created from Nicole's perspective to give updates and communications as what the kids are up to and what they are doing. She does not have a lot of time to get on the computer and quite often it is only 2 or 3 minutes.
As far as the comment about the parents choice. YES, THAT IS CORRECT! We are not going to surround ourselves with individuals that are petty, only think about how a situation effects them, and how we can convenience them around their schedules/location. If you want to be a part of children's lives, then you better damn well put the effort and show that you want to be in their lives. This is not a one way street!
You also better understand that Nicole and I are doing the best job that we can with having 3 children that are 2 1/2 years that have special needs/medical issues.
So, if you have a problem with this, CALL ME AND LET’S CHAT!!!!!!!!
Well said Chris ... and keep up the good work. We love you guys and appreciate your efforts. The pictures are priceless and the stories touch our hearts.
Post a Comment