Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm new to this


I have gotten may emails about Ethan. Here is his story, he has what they call bi-lateral moderate hydronephrosis. This is a condition that is affecting both of this kidneys. His Kidneys are full of fluid. This can be corrected by surgery, but it take a lot of testing to get to this point. It is not causing him any pain at this point, but is may in the future if we do not take care of it. He is currently on antibotics daily to prevent any infection. We have had seven different appointments so far and he is only seven weeks old.

We found out that he has this condition when I was 20 week along, but we have placed in in God hands. This is the reason I have not been out much. Also since I have to TWO children going to be two. We are so thankful for all of the prayers for all of us.


On a lighter note, the girls are doing well. Brianna is starting to sing her sister to sleep. Which keeps Angelina up, but it is so cute. Both of the girls are trying to kiss thier brother.
They went to the park last night with thier daddy, babcia (grandma), and tato pappy (grandpa). They were so worn out that they did wake up with Chris and I cleaning up the house. It was so peaceful.

No comments: