Hi,
This is my first Blog. I am going to try to update this as much as I can. I am having trouble keeping in touch with my family. So I am going to try this method.
Today was a big day for Ethan, he had to go for another test. We will not know anymore information until his next appointment next Thursday.
The girls are doing great, they keep counting with me before their time outs. It is hard to keep a straight face with them doing that.
3 comments:
Welcome to blogging...be careful it is addictive! It will be great to see updates of your family!
My first time using a blog. But I do have to thank the Buch family for creating one and putting the idea in our heads (mainly Nicole's) to keep up with everyone. I know that it has been difficult to keep up with everyone and trying to remember what I told each person.
Oh by the way... Go State!!!
Hello Grabowski Fam,
It is great that we now have a place where we can come to watch "The Days of the Grabowskis" through the web! What a wonderful idea! I agree that it is very hard to keep eveyone up to date on day-to-day things, so this is wonderful! Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Chris and the girls and Ethan are going through so much as such a young age! We love all of you and wish you health, happiness and LOVE!
Post a Comment