Ok, here are some fun things we have done in the last couple of weeks. Since I have broken my hand it is hard for me to keep up on things. My hand is healing okay,i have limited use of my middle finger on my left hand. I will alway be able to see the plate in my hand, there are five screws holding it in. I could have the plate removed in over one year, but it would an optional surgery, which my bone may break again. So I think i will live with this. I am blessed to have wonderful family, that has brought over food, did shopping for me and changed ETHAN!!!!! special blessing to the ones who changed Ethan, Nana, Papa and Grandpa. I have wonderful family, even my aunt who herself is healing with back surgery, and my uncle who just had elbow surgery brought over food for my babies. Keri and her crew helped out with babysitting and just lifting my spirts. Thank you all for your love and support, without you...
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. 3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
A lot we have missed out on
Ok, here are some fun things we have done in the last couple of weeks. Since I have broken my hand it is hard for me to keep up on things. My hand is healing okay,i have limited use of my middle finger on my left hand. I will alway be able to see the plate in my hand, there are five screws holding it in. I could have the plate removed in over one year, but it would an optional surgery, which my bone may break again. So I think i will live with this. I am blessed to have wonderful family, that has brought over food, did shopping for me and changed ETHAN!!!!! special blessing to the ones who changed Ethan, Nana, Papa and Grandpa. I have wonderful family, even my aunt who herself is healing with back surgery, and my uncle who just had elbow surgery brought over food for my babies. Keri and her crew helped out with babysitting and just lifting my spirts. Thank you all for your love and support, without you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment