Well we have been trying to get the kids to say thier full names. Well Angelina loves to say her name, but she is not sure about her middle name. She will say 'abowski'. She is doing really well with it. Today her papa asked her is she was a party animal she said no i am a angelina.
Brianna is another story, she will not say her middle name. I was getting her to say her first name, then I asked her about her last name. I was trying what they told to at school, say two things and the last thing they will say. Well that did not work, since now she is saying her last name is now wigley. She then shake her whole body.
1 comment:
I have trouble saying your children's full names! Good for them for giving it a try : )
Post a Comment