Well, it was Good Friday for many reasons. I was able to spend the day at home with Nicole and ABE. I had fun taking Ethan and Indy for a walk around the block in the morning. Ethan kept stopping at every house that had a dog or a car and trying to walk up the driveway. In our neighborhood, that is pretty much every house. But I think he got the hang of it when I kept saying "Get Indy."
CABEN Media is getting interesting. Inquiries and request for services have been starting to pick up. I am also in the middle of revamping my whole site. I have included more examples of my work and putting a lot more information on it. I just finished a photo restoration of ABE's Great Grandmother Ewa at a wedding. Attached is the before and after picture. This is where Brianna's middle name came from. Ewa is on the right side of the picture.


No comments:
Post a Comment