Friday, March 27, 2009

Girls and thier games

Well it has been a long winter, I am so happy for spring. My girls have been so good, We have been advoiding the yucks at school. Which is not easy, with a note coming home or the bus driver sharing, I am someday scared to send my kids.

Here are a few funnys. Well the girls have entered some new phases (Reagan has shown us the way) Brianna chances her clothes all day. Angelina is now very sassy and bossy. she will stand with her coat on saying I do not want to go ont he bus, then run to the bus, yelling i want to go to school. She can never make up her mind.

Ethan is just a brut, he likes to move things, we got new couches due to allergies. and he moves them all around the room.

Yesterday we went to costco for a family shopping spree. Well the girls wanted to having running races, Ethan wanted to just run and I looked like someone tried to beat me.

1 comment:

Kim Cervone said...

Enjoy that clothes changing phase...it is a doozy!