I will begin to blog more.
Here are a few little things I want in my blog for my babies.
Ethan is now my excase artist. He has been able to open most doors, and now is an excapse artist. I was taking the girls out to the bus, a three mintue process. Well the first day we tried the new 'ethan jail' I found him on top of his small dresser. Looking at the wall his grandpa painted.
The next day Ethan came out of the house after me. So he crawled over a saftey, opened the dead bolt, the bottome lock and got out of the screen door.
The next day Ethan did not like his time out so, he did not come out of the house, but when I got back in he was in the bathroom sink. With the water on. ahahahahha
He is so smart, and so worrying me.
No comments:
Post a Comment