My uncle Robbie, My Pap's brother died yesterday. He was a great Warrior For the Lord. Please pray for our family. Uncle Robbie was always very good to me and my family. He Spent many years here in Michigan, I grew up with him at Pap's house. He always made sure that we were alright. He was one of the founding members of Marantha Church of God.
He was 82, but acted as if he was much younger, he did Trade Day, ushered at the church, worked for the city of Powell and was a wonder brother, father, uncle, grandfather, husband and friend to many.
I will miss him!!!!
3 comments:
Sorry for your loss Nicole! I'll keep your family in my prayers.
Nicole,
You are all in our hearts and prayers! I am so sorry that your lost your great warrior, but be at peace in the fact that he is home.
I remember you talking about his helping to start the church. I'msorry for your loss xoxo
Post a Comment