Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ethan's 18 mth appointment

Ethan went this week to his 18 mth appointment. He did so wonderful, he let the Dr. look in his ear and listen to his chest with out mama having to hold him.

He is currently 35 and 1/4 pounds and 35 inches tall. He is off the charts.

The Dr. asked to see Ethan gross motor skills, so I let Ethan get on the floor, off he went across the room, up on a chair, turned the light out with one finger and sat down and looked at the Dr. Well the question was answered.

He is doing wonderful for his age, we take him today to get his speech tested. I am beginning to think Speech is very much genetic. He is mimicking his sister with his speech. Ahhhhhhh

Well I will update everyone today after the appointment.

Ethan is becoming way to moblie I think he is was to fast for his fat little body.

No comments: