Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. 3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Thank God for Simple things
Today, I was down stair with Ethan waiting for the girls to get up. There is a snow day so we are all in side for the day. When Angelina came to the top of the stairs. I asked who was there, she said me. I asked me who. She said Angelina. I know this may not be much for everyone else. But my girls have had identy issues for a long time. They alway think that they are thier sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment