Monday, October 27, 2008

Well it has started!!!

Today I got a note home from Brianna's teacher that said ' we had Angelina for circle time and Brianna was in Angelina's class'. The funny thing is that neither of my children said or did anything about it. Everyone should note that circle time is in well into their day and their is a teacher and a para-pro in each class, and they nor the speech teacher could tell them apart. The girls changed backpacks, so the teachers took the wrong ones. Well when I put the girls on the bus, they had their right backpacks.

I and Chris have asked the girls about this and they both wont say anything other than laughing.

I am so in trouble. I want to know how often this happens......

1 comment:

Kim Cervone said...

Oh Lordy, brace yourself for a lot of phone calls from teachers I'm thinking. I wonder if it is just in the genes of twins to pull this prank because they seem so young to comeup with the scheme to do it. WOW!!