Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. 3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
Monday, September 29, 2008
God has blessed me
I am blessed for the first time in the Angelina's life she has a real phone conversation with her mama. Angelina talked and answered all my questions and she asked me a question using a complete sentence. Since they are delayed this was so meaningful. I got to hear my baby's real voice. I have been waiting for this since she cried for the first time in the operation room. There has been some days I did not know when I would hear her. Thank you God my baby has her voice!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fantastic day for you both. I know how you longed for that conversation. Go Angelina!! PS I believe it was Einstein who was three before he uttered a single word : )
Post a Comment