We had the family birthday party today. Ethan did great, he did fall asleep in his cake. Angelina was caught eating right off the cake, and Brianna wore most of her cake. The family was here to celebrate.
We are truly blessed to have Ethan. I thank God for him daily, he is a blessing. He has had a rough way to go this last year, but he is well. His nana says that he will be a great teacher of the Word. We take this as a blessing and we understand the resposibility that go with it. Looking back on the last year, I am so thankful to have the family and freinds that have been such a great source of hope, prayer and strength.
Aunt Danille and her boyfriend Josh, came in from St. Lois. Thank you!!!
1 comment:
YAY! There are the traditional cake eating pics I was hunting for. He doesn't seemto have a problemgetting through that cupcake!
Post a Comment