Tuesday, April 29, 2008

They are wonderful

The girls are so good to Ethan, when his is crawling everywhere, they will make sure he is not getting into anything. He is so strong, he loves to pull the girls hair, but they just laugh.

Brianna came and woke me up this morning, saying "EE" is up. He is sad. She helped me get him a bottle then when back to sleep.

Angelina told me that I was funny. This would be very good, except I was getting undressed!!!!!

3 comments:

Felosak Family said...

That is to much! Kids say the funniest things...even if it's not at the appropriate times!!!!

Miss said...

I love it! Been there though... not too long ago my niece told me that my ankles were to skinny for the rest of my legs and then followed it up with a question about the dimples on my legs (aka cellulite)

Kim Cervone said...

Oh, they sure don't learn to be PC, do they? Reagan calls me her humongous mama sometimes. Aren't they dears??