


Today mama went to signed the girls up for thier preschool classes. They will be going five days per week for three hours per day. They will be riding the bus, and will be in two different classes. Brianna is gonna FREAK!!!!!!!!! Mama is having a hard time letting the girls grow up, I know they need these classes, but I want my babies. The girls are using thier twinlish more and more. Brianna will sing entire song in it, then say thank you and clap for herself.
Angelina has become more of the dominent one. She had a time out today for hitting her sister on the head. She likes to tell people what to do and when to do it.
Grandpa Eddie came over today. He brought lunch, the girls went into the sauces, and all over their hair. (by the way it has some red in it) So we had to get a bath before school. Angelina kept trying to blow on the hair dryer since she said it was hot.
The girls went to school in the afternoon, the teacher said that since their is a new set of twins in thier class, the girls were trying to help them. Showing them what to do and putting thier arm around them. The girls did not do thier with the other singletons in thier class. Grandpa Larry had to come over two times today to watch Ethan, so as the girls call him ee
I am very proud of my children, they all have come so far. It is nice to step back and see how wonderful they are. I am blessed. I do need some advice on how to keep Ethan's hair from standing straight up!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Little man is TOOOOOOOO handsome!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment