
Well the morning went a little crazy, Angelina had an asmtha attack, so she was coughing then spitting up. So all the sheets in the house need to washed, since she started in her bed then went to mama and dada's and off to mama who was on the couch with the last blanket in the house. She is better, but she had to stay home from Cameron's Birthday party. Ethan and dada went. We all went to Aunt Amanda's Birthday party at nana;s. We had pizza and cake. the girls sat and watched the bee movie. Dada is leaving us this week for Dallas.
2 comments:
We missed you ladies...nice to spend time with E man too though : )
Nicole
I have just viewed the blog of your beautiful kids and family. You and Chris are so richly blessed with such a great family. The girls are just beautiful and boy they have grown. So glad I heard about this site, so I could see the kids. Keep up the good work. Love you guys! Aunt Deana
Post a Comment