Monday, February 25, 2008

Updates Medically




Well I know this is where many people get the medical updates on my kids. So please excuse the venue. Well the girls asthma is now under control. We have had to do many things to get things in the right place. Pray on what we should do with Indy, he can not be in the kids rooms. So this is hard on him. The girls are now 35 pounds a piece, and the big guy is now 7 months and 28 pounds. Now I know why my back and neck hurt all the time.




The girls start back to school today, which is great. They are still too young to be left alone, but they love to go to school.




The doctor said Ethan also has Asthma, but with his kidneys we are not starting the steroid yet. He is doing great he is rolling and trying to crawl, he gets one leg going, but has not got it all put together yet. He is talking all the time. He really likes our pastor, since he likes to talk to him during church. (we can not put in the nursery yet, due to his issues) I took Ethan to the doctor, since I thought he had an ear infection. Come to find out he just has really big ears and likes to play with them.

2 comments:

Felosak Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Felosak Family said...

Great pictures Nicole! Everyone looks great! It seems like you all had a great weekend.