They are singing with all of the songs. We had to keep telling Brianna to stop touching the boys. Angelina is doing so well with the directions. She is the most stubborn child I have ever seen. I told her to get out of fridge today, so she tried to get into the fridge so I would not see her.
Angelina feed Ethan today his veggies. I was smiling so much to have her there that there was sweet potatoes everywhere.
Ethan is now trying to stand when you try to sit him somewhere he will not bend his knees. I think he wants to walk. Mama is so not ready for that.
4 comments:
Who put a feather boa on that poor little boy??
I linked over from Kim's blog. Hope that's ok. Great to see your blog! You have such adorable children!
Hey Kim! Leave the boy in the feather boa alone. My lil' one wears princess dresses.
I think the moose shirt is very fitting!!!!
love the feather boa!
Post a Comment