We had a very busy Thursday. Clayton and Dillon came over to play with us, we had lunch and play in the basement. The kids did great. Then Grandpa Larry came over to help mama get ready for small group. We had small group come over from church. Nana watched the kids so we could have some adult time. I really value this time, I do feel so alone. The girls seen a commerical today, and copied it perfectly.
Brianna was looking through her new view master, and feel over each time she tilted her head back. Ethan is now trying crawl everywhere. His eyes are steel blue, which is a new color for our families.
I am so thankful for them all.
1 comment:
Clayton & Dillon send their love and are asking constantly when they get to go see Angelinna & Brianna and their baby again.
Bless you for putting up with our mess making when you had a housful of guests coming over that evening.
BTW you are never alone....don't you see the fingers and eyes staring at you from under the door when you try to go to the bathroom alone? Or is that just me...I may have revealed too much....never mind. :D XOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment