Well Ethan wants to stand all the time, but it looks more like he is doing the ' doing the butt dance'. He has a cough so we have been staying in. Which is fine with me, it is so cold.
I have a age old question ... why do children want to play with everything but thier toys. My girls are now in love with the ironing board. Angelina tonight got the blender out and try to blend her banana with it. ( the blades were not there) she told me 'my dinner'. Brianna continues to love to sing out loud, then she will stop and say thank you.
I miss everyone, let me know when everyone can come over and do a play date with the basement free things are so much easier.
2 comments:
Great title and great pic too! We'd love to come and play, but Braydens been sick.
It was great visiting w/ you & the kids...I'll have to do that more often when I drop the boys off @ school. Give you a call later. XOXOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment