We all got very early and went to church. The girls love thier class, brianna wants all of the baby dolls. Ethan has to sit with mama due to his issues. After church we went to eat with Grandpa Larry and Nana. Angelina loves her eggs. She went to everyone's place and asked for a bite of thiers. Brianna just colored with Aunt Amanda. Brianna was passing out all of the sugars, saying here you go.
The girls went to the mall afterwards. It was so much fun, we got our hair cut, then a smoothie, then we went shopping. The girls got to ride little cars. They would tell which way to turn, things got a little hairy for a while. Angelina likes to tell you that your clothes are pretty. Brianna is a people watcher. Ethan was with his dada watching football and sleeping. Since Ethan got up at 5:00 this morning. Do you know there is nothing on TV at 5:00am on a Sunday.
4 comments:
Eric told me he ran into you guys at the mall. Sorry Avery and I missed you. I love this blog thing. I think I will be the next to join the craze xoxo
We want you to Blog. it is so much fun and it is a gift you can give your kids when they are older!!!
We want you to Blog. it is so much fun and it is a gift you can give your kids when they are older!!!
Hi Grabowski Family, I just viewed the blog for the first time in awhile. Can't believe how big your girls are! And Ethan! He's a good size boy. Glad to see you are all doing well. I think girls will be embarrased later on in life with that picture of them with their fingers up their noses Ha! Take care, Mike from GMAC
Post a Comment