I am looking at my kids and thinking of what has happened this past year. I am so thankful to have them. They are the light of my life. I am so blessed to have them. I know each of them has a plan from God and they will do great things with their lives. This has been a very difficult year, but I am so blessed. Ethan is here safe and sound, we had a very bad scare that he may not be with us. The girls are starting to talk and love school. Chris has a new job, and he is finally happy at work again. He has done a lot to sacrifice for this family.
I just know I am very thankful and blessed to have the family and friends that all love my family. Without each of you, we would not have made it this year. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
1 comment:
What reflections?
Post a Comment