The girls went to school for the first time today. They did great. They listened to the teacher and used the new backpacks Avery and Reagan gave them for their birthday. We learned a lot of new songs to sing, and a couple of new playtime activities to do at home. Grandpa Larry watched Ethan, so the girls had their own day. They loved the new snack time and we are working on Brianna not calling everyone a 'dodo'. I guess it could be much worst. The girls love their new teacher, her name is Connie.
Mama laughed today, since I now know I am in school, since I have a fundraiser to do for the girls. We are selling Spunkmyer cookies.
Mama got some time out tonight. So Nana and Grandpa Larry came over to watch the kids, since Dada had a double header in softball.
No comments:
Post a Comment