Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday are family days

We stayed home today!!! The girls are starting to feel better, but it will take a few more days. The girls are enjoying frustrating thier dada, since they keep messing up what he has just cleaned up. The girls are starting to talk to us a little more. They still do a lot of twin talking, I now have to have the sister thier translate for me.

We would love to see comments, so let us know how you all like this blog.

4 comments:

Aunt Danielle said...

Hi everyone... I love this blog thing. I miss everyone lots. Give the kids my love. XOXO

Love
Aunt D

Miss said...

You're doing a GREAT job Nicole! I don't know how you even find the few mins. to post with all the craziness. But it's fun to ready & I feel like we just got off the phone :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole!

I love the blog . . . it's nice to see how everyone is doing. We will keep praying for all of you.

Love,
Karla

Toni said...

Love the blog. It's much better than trying to call & visit everyone to keep them updated. Especially with 3 little ones! You're a saint! Love ya - Toni